Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

I am a firm believer that we should do what we can to protect the planet. We should reduce our consumption of natural resources and reuse what we can. I did my part this morning by reusing a regular household item. I used it as a toy and an alarm clock to wake up my mom.
The blue sponge is the perfect cat toy. It is soft to bite, lightweight, and is typically easy to find near a sink area. I found this one in the bathroom and tossed it around the entire house this morning to get my mom out of bed. I made sure to bat it around all of the noisiest places in the house. It was exhausting running around so much, so I took the sponge to my favorite spot on the rug and played with there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll add one to your Christmas list! I have been looking for something special that your might like!